Human Resources Department
The Human Resources Department provides overall management and administration over compensation and employment, employee benefits, risk management, occupational health, employee relations, and employee safety.
The Human Resources Department objectives are:
- Maintain effective labor/management relations through open communication of policies, programs and employee practices.
- Coordinate the Village’s casualty/liability and health insurance programs.
General Liability Claims Information
Human Resources is also the first point of contact for general liability claims. To discuss a possible claim, please contact Melissa Abbot, Human Resources Assistant at 847-202-6652.
Collective Bargaining Agreements for the Village's Fire, Police, and Public Works Departments can be viewed below:
International Union of Operating Engineers Local Number 150, Public Employees Division
- 2022 - 2024 Local 150 Agreement
- 2021 Local 150 Memorandum of Understanding (PDF)
- 2020 Local 150 Side Letter (PDF)
- January 2016 - December 2019 (PDF)
- Side Letter for 2013-2015 Agreement (PDF)
- January 2013 - December 2015 (PDF)
- January 2011 - December 2012 (PDF)
Palatine Firefighters, Local Number 4588, International Association of Firefighters, AFL - CIO, CLC
- January 2021 - December 2024 (PDF)
- 2020 IAFF Side Letter
- January 2018 - December 2020 (PDF)
- January 2015 - December 2017 (PDF)
- January 2012 - December 2014 (PDF)
- January 2011 - December 2011 (PDF)