September 22, 2023
Palatine Hills Golf Course
512 W. Northwest Highway
Palatine, IL 60067
J & D Charity Golf Outing Benefiting POC
Friday, September 22, 2023
The 2nd annual golf outing for POC is being held on September 22nd at Palatine Hills and we need your support.
POC is a non-profit organization that provides services and programs for underserved people in the northwest suburbs.In 2022 POC staff and volunteers served over 35,000 individuals by providing:
1. Academic support, counseling, and access to organized sports for at-risk youth
2. Tutoring, employment preparation and assistance, and parenting workshops for adults
3. Leadership training for women.
4. Clothing Closet and wellness activities.
5. A partner with All Saints Food Pantry.
POC mobilized the community to help those impacted by the recent, devastating apartment fire in Palatine by connecting them with resources such as clothing, food, and financial assistance. All were given emergency shelter and now we are providing each with the deposit they need to acquire permanent housing.
Our goal for this year’s golf outing is $40,000. We BELIEVE in people, in our communities, and in making
a difference. Please help us to achieve our goal and assist those in need.
For more information to purchase tickets visit the POC website.